Saturday, February 28, 2009

Enjoying the Day

Not much going on, which to me is a good thing. We're just enjoying the few birds who are showing up in the yard, and some of the early buds on a couple of trees. It won't be long. I can feel it.

We're staying busy with the house. We're making some real progress with the front room. Barb called it a "seafoam green." I didn't like the sound of that. She quickly changed it to a "light sage," and now I'm board.

Tried my hand at faux finishing the bottom half of the wall yesterday, beneath the chair rail. After a disappointing first coat attempt, I pulled things together somehow on a second coat attempt. (shrugging shoulders) It's not bad.

We're back at it today. Just enjoying the peace, staying active, eating well, exercising and living our lives with big smiles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're reading your blog from snowy South Bethany Beach, Delaware. We just came back from a ride to the ocean, which was quite angry, chewing a major hunk out of the new dune! The Conrads Beach Bums:)