Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Birthday Thank You

I want to give a major thank you to Jim, Alyssa, Charlie, both Moms, Debbie, Ellis and Jay for the very pleasant birthday wishes. On Wednesday the 4th I got to go out to lunch with Alice and do some shopping and Paul staying at our house with Jim. Alice and I had a great time and I thank her for the very nice outfit she bought me for my birthday.

On Thursday the 5th (my actual birthday) I was able to enjoy the company of Jim, Alyssa and Charlie at the Catacomb's in Mount Joy, we all had a wonderful time. The food is always wonderful there. I also received a nice gift from Alyssa and Charlie of a really cool candle holder with a jar candle and of course coffee, which I have already tried and it is very good.

On Friday the 6th, Jim, myself, my dad, my mom, Debbie, and Alyssa went to Round the Clock diner in York for breakfast. The diner is right off Route 30, so they do a fair share of business. We had a very nice time and I thank my family for that. I received two very nice birthday cards from my parents and Debbie. I also thank my parents for some spending cash, my sister, Ellis and Jay for this really neat vinyl lettering you put on your wall that says "A little laugh, a littile promise, a little hope. The other really neat gift was a photo calender from Debbie, Jay and Ellis of family photographs for each month of the year.

After breakfast Jim came home and my father went to my sisters house while myself, Alyssa, Debbie and my mom went to Ross' to do some shopping. We had a really nice time and I like to go there occasionally because they do have some bargains.

One thing that I know that I get to do for my birthday yet is to get to go to the Hershey Hotel in the spring when the weather gets nicer and I am looking forward to that, Jim and I could both use a corporate retreat.

Once again, I can't thank everybody enough for making my birthday such a pleasant one.

(Over the past three years, my birthday has fallen into some bad timing as far as dealing with things, but some things are so much more important)

No comments: