Monday, February 2, 2009

Wow! Was I Wrong

What a game last night huh?

The Super Bowl is usually a let down. But now for two-years in a row the Super Bowl was really super.

It was a very exciting game last night. I didn't watch every minute. I missed most of the third quarter. But I couldn't pull away from it in the end. It was more of a football game than I've watched all year, in more ways than one.

A big thanks to Alyssa and Charlie for inviting us to join them to watch the game, and for giving us the opportunity to visit with Charlie's family, and of course to enjoy some good food.

I'm waking up to Groundhog's Day this morning. It looks like the sun is expected to peak out enough this morning in Pennsylvania to let the varmits see their shadows (meaning a longer winter) before rain moves in later today.

Groundhog Day (shaking head) (lol)...only in America. We concluded last night that Groundhog Day is an excuse to get drunk before breakfast, then enjoy a big breakfast.

Surprisingly temperatures yesterday reached the low 50s here, helping with some more melting.

I'm still hanging in there with this winter stuff. But come about the third week of February I really start longing for Spring.

No comments: