Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Makes Me Think Of.......

Goofy kid stuff such as walking on my dads back when I was a kid, to get it loose for him. Also, hearing the story of when I was little when my dad use to hang me from above the door and let go and I would just hang there, I guess that was my arm strengthening exercise. I used to have my brother and sister sit on my feet and I would shoot them across the living room, that was fun, I don't know if I could do that anymore (lol). (I know I can't write like my husband, but it's funny stuff)

I miss both sets of grandparents very much and the things we used to do with them on the holidays, but that is what good Christmas' are all about.

I certainly hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas holiday and New Year.

There will always be tons of good memories past,present and future.

2 comments:

Jim Albert said...

You're my favorite writer on this blog!

Barbara Albert said...

Yeah, sure, with my retarded stories