Thursday, May 28, 2009

Line It Up, Get It Done

I'm in a productive mood. I got back to exercising after about a week or two off. Wow, am I stiff this morning.

My soccer coach used to say that it takes a month to get into shape, and three days to fall out of shape. I believe that.

It's the turn for the bicycle this morning. I still don't feel quite good enough with my balance to actually take the bike out for a ride. But I have it set-up in the workout room to ride while watching the morning news. The news usually fires me up enough to pedal hard.

I had the MRI of my brain yesterday around noon. To me, no news is good news there. If they see something that they feel needs immediate attention they'll call. Otherwise I'll find out what everything looks like on Monday when Barb and I meet with the new neurosurgeon.

Not a very exciting day ahead in Marietta. It's just one of those taking care of business days, bills, correspondence, odds and ends. But as I've said many times, I'll take boring anytime. What's all the racing all about?

No comments: