Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More of the Same

Nothing very exciting going on in Marietta, which is the way I like it. I get enough excitement.

Barb's parents stopped in yesterday. It was great to see them, especially with a cherry pie in Susan's hands. LOL

Thanks a bunch Susan!

We're just working away at the house. It's nothing exciting but we like the feeling of accomplishment.

I've been more in a physical type mood lately, rather than a mental, or philosophical mood. That's probably led to some pretty boring blogs lately. But life is like the ocean, don't turn your back on it, and just go with the flow.

I've been feeling pretty strong overall, and comparatively with how I have felt at times. I'm a bit drained from time to time, but that is to be expected with the ongoing chemotherapy. I've already started to ween off the steroids by gradually lowering my daily dosage and that will put a bit of a hurtin' on me too.

I remind myself to be strong, to keep pushing ahead. Barb reminds me not to push ahead too fast or too far.

Well it's time to get back to painting...umm...just right after another slice of cherry pie.

No comments: