Saturday, March 7, 2009

Looks To Be A Nice Weekend

Jim seems to be doing well today as he makes his comeback from his Gamma Knife treatment. Monday he starts back on the Sutent after his two week break. Jim and I continued with painting yesterday, he finished off the trim on the ceiling and I worked on the trim through the stairs, it may need a second coat.

I am so glad that Jim is bouncing back from his radiation treatment the way that he has and tomorrow we go to Heather's birthday party. It has been a little while since we've seen Karen, Jamie and Heather, so we are looking forward to it.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend and is able to have some time outside while it is warm. I don't have the writing skills that Jim has for different subjects, but I still try and do my best.

No comments: