Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm Ready For Spring

I can hardly wait to be able to open the windows and get some fresh air. I did love to sled and do winter type things as a kid, but I grew out of that as an adult. During the winter months, I can dream of being at the beach and having all kinds of fun!!!

Our house has been filled with activity as of lately, between painting and the necessary usual things that need to be done. Jim is having a good day today and things have been going well for him, so that is all anyone can ask for and to continue in that way.

We are going to have Shepherd's Pie for dinner tonight and that is about as simple as it gets. If I have enough time on my hands today, I want to try and get back to my cross-stitching, we shall see?.

Take Care Everyone and Have A Great Weekend.

No comments: