Wednesday, March 19, 2008

With A Heavy Heart....

With a heavy heart, I am sorry to say that my Uncle Larry passed away on March 18th, to a much better place. I have many fond memories of him during the childhood years and for years to come. I remember as a child they had a home with a swimming pool and we would go there and swim. I also remember birthday parties that there had been for Mark and Andy (his two sons).

My uncle had a horse farm at one point in his life and raised Appaloosa horses, and they were very attractive horses. Aunt Alice had bred Australian Shepherd dogs.

I will always continue to think that I don't know where the times goes and I will miss my uncle a great deal. Uncle Larry had a big heart and tried to do what he could for everyone. I will always cherish the time I was able to spend with him and deep down he knows how much he is loved.

No comments: