Saturday, March 15, 2008

Makes You Think......

With all the health problems that seem to be going not so well within the family......I have to give my mother the highest regard. With the troubles with my Granny, Uncle Larry and Uncle Bill, she still continues to hold herself together. She does everything she possibly can for everybody. The strength she carries, I am fairly certain that she got from her father carries on.

Until you grow up and actually become an adult (for some people later than others) you just don't realize how much your parents and family means to you, and what they have done for you as a child and a young adult. I think I was pretty much considered the mild one of the three of us, but that didn't always lead me to have an outgoing personality. I am better than I had been in that respect, but it has never been an easy thing for me to come by.

I have such a deep respect for my mother, she carries on no matter what and I know how difficult it can be. I am so thankful for a mother like her and I am so very glad that we have the relatiionship that we do. Mother, I Love You!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you honey. A little too much credit for just doing what I can do. Lately, it doesn't seem like enough.

I Love You Too

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tribute to your mother. Sometimes we just do not know where our strength comes from but then I remember Psalm 121 -- I will lift up my eyes onto the hills. From where comes my help? My help comes from the Lord who made Heaven and Earth. Our love to you too. MOM #2