Saturday, June 9, 2007

Time to Recover

There are a lot of people I owe an e-mail or a phone call. I plan to reach out to everyone who has contacted me as I regain strength over the next week. With the last radiation treatment on Thursday I'm now ready to begin recovery, and begin rebuilding strength over the next few weeks. The doctor said bluntly that I'll continue to feel the effects of the radiation for weeks to come and will not feel like myself again until July.

"Muk" (that's Martha or Marty Putnam to just about everyone else) has been keeping in touch with me every week. It's been very sweet and very appreciated. She even sent a stuffed animal Pug watchdog up from Florida with Lynn to keep an eye on me.

Muk also sent me some old pictures in the mail recently. I thought this one was interesting to share. Go ahead and leave a comment and see if you can guess who everyone is. You can click on the picture to view a larger version.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hang in there you two! You deserve a break! I can identify the LOUD little girl! :0)