Thursday, June 14, 2007

On A Better Note

Jim had his oncologist visit today, everything that the doctor had to say sounded promising. The Nexavar seems to be doing what it is intended to do. The one thing that has them slightly perplexed is the soft mass within the trachea. They are going to proceed in doing a bronchoscopy to put this mass to the test to make certain that is not considered to be cancer.

I am still considerably considered about the appetite, but I am sure that it will return within an appropriate amount of time. I just do not want to see a drastic weight loss, among everything else that needs to be considered.

But things are definitely on the upside. I look forward to my daughters wedding in September, because that is one thing that is definitely worth looking forward to. Once again, thank you to those of you with the considerate words and acts of kindness that have been reached out to Jim and myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Barb & Jim!
What an encouragement to us as well. We've been pouring our hearts out to the Lord for both of you & are so pleased to get some "good news". - You remain in our daily thoughts & prayers.
Love to You Both! - "D"