Saturday, June 23, 2007

Time Keeps Flowing Like A River

Well everyone I watch my husband Jim as it seems to be improving. My expectations are high in recovery of everything that has gone on. I want to get him outside today and take a walk, I think the fresh air would do him good.

One of the funny things in Marietta is that the local fire company has a chicken barbeque and they actually drive the fire truck around and make chicken noices to draw attention, it's quite amusing. Rather than chicken though, Jim wanted a turkey sub from the deli, which he ate the whole thing, which is a very good thing.

I continue to want to cook for him, but the mood has to strike him for what he thinks he will be able to eat. I will be anxious for the bronchoscopy to be done probably within a week or so, just to see of course what they find out. Jim's blood pressure seems to be much more normal than what it had been. I think personally, that things are going quite well.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: