Thursday, June 21, 2007

Outlook Is Up

As I anxiously anticipate good news to continue, I will also look forward to only that from the pulmonary appointment tomorrow. I can't imagine it being something in addition to what has already been going on. The bronchoscopy has not been scheduled as of yet, but that I am sure will be soon to follow. Jim usually takes a nap during the course of the day, but yesterday he didn't I guess feel the need to do so.

Although his appetite continues to waiver, it's another one thing at a time. My daughter Alyssa came by the house yesterday after school to keep us company while her fiance' Charlie was at work. We are so excited for the two of them, building a new home and starting their lives together. I am supposing that a few years down the road, we will be grandparents, which is hard to imagine. At the same time, I am excited about it, to babysit and such.

Thank you everybody with your involvement in keeping everything going, you know who are, and we don't know what we'd do without you.

No comments: