Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Following Day

Yesterday my husband Jim has a broncoscopy done for what they thought was something in the trachea. It was found to be on the outside growing in. We should know within the next few days the results of that. I cannot imagine the Nexavar not doing what it has been doing in conjunction with this also.

He seems to be getting better even though the fatigue and nausea still exists. At the moment everything seems to be manageable.

It is a very hot day in Marietta and we have the air conditioning running in order to keep Jim comfortable. I can't wait until he tells me to make him something to eat because that is the one thing I awaiting for the return of appetite.

It may seem simple, but I like to get a few of my thoughts out in the open once in awhile.

No comments: