Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's Saturday

Well I must say that I was impressed with Jim's appetite for peanuts earlier today. I want to see a continuous increase in his appetite.

If I am not doing some housework (and trying to be quiet when doing so), I am doing my cross-stitch which I consider to be a good productive hobby. Maybe I should get myself involved in craft shows and sell finished work?

I anxiously await for Jim's comeback to normalcy. Today in my opinion, he does not seem to be doing badly at all. All good things come to those who wait, well it took me 20 years to find him.

Alyssa and Charlie came over last night for our typical Friday night gathering. Jim and I enjoy the company and we always catch up on what is going on in each other's lives. I am looking forward to their wedding and watch them grow together.

No comments: