Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Comment on Comments

We're new to this "blog" thing. But it's proven to be a nice way to share thoughts and feelings with friends and family, and keep everyone up-to-date in one place.

Actually I was fortunate enough to meet a couple online from Northern California who are in a very similar situation to ourselves and they introduced us to their blog (thanks Tim and Karen!), which their daughter had started.

One comment that we've heard more than once is "How do you leave comments? What's this registered Google user stuff?"

Well, at first, we had the blog settings set to only allow registered Google users to comment. Remember, we don't really know what we're doing. A big thank you to Alyssa for pointing this out to us.

We have now reset the settings to allow comments from everyone.

The best way to leave a comment is probably . . .

1 - click on "comments" at the end of a blog entry
2 - type your comment
3 - under "choose your identity" select "other"
4 - type your name if you wish
5 - click "publish your comment"

And please don't ever be afraid of saying the wrong thing. It's impossible. We're so enamored with all the support received.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Get well Jim! This has been the theme of my prayers since the beginning and i will continue to pray so that God may bless you back into good health. I just want to let you two know that Alyssa and I are here for you always. Whenever you need anything we will be there to help. I honestly have gotten so close to you guys since Alyssa and I have been dating. I really believe that I now have two families in my life. Its truly a blessing to have great in-laws like you guys. I actually have a father-in-law who knows what the heck Inter-Milan is...lol...well Jim I hope you get better and keep on fighting! You've been an inspiration to all of us! Love you guys!