Friday, September 18, 2009

Not Biting Off More Than I Can Chew

Between the chemotherapy, which has me feeling severely fatigued around the clock, and the pinched nerve, which causes me pain 24-hours a day, I'm not very productive right now.

What I am doing is picking out one important thing to accomplish each day. Everything done above and beyond that is just icing on the cake. It's important to live in reality, and not push yourself beyond your limits. At least that's the theory I'm working with these days.

Today's important activity is a morning MRI scan which will attempt to pin-point the origin of my pinched nerve so it can be treated. I've tried to time when I take medications and when I rest so I can take care of today's task.

Barb and I will leave within the hour, hopefully not spend too much time in a waiting room, and get back so I can take a little nap with Freckles. Meow.

No comments: