Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wild Weather

Well it Wednesday, February 13th, and the weather outside is icy and wet and miserable. James and I were going to go to the grocery store today, but we feel that we can wait at least one more day.

On a different note, I think Jim has somewhat gotten the itch to go back into business for himself on a therapeutic basis. There are many reasons for the good that may come out of doing this. I will assist him in any way that I can and possibly learn more of how he does what he does in the graphic arts. Another thing that may be simplified are health insurance issues with the differences between group and individual. I will always have questions in regards to why things with insurance are handled the way that they are. There is certainly alot of unfairness for the ordinary person in regards to that subject.

I won't want Jim to over-do the work load and I don't feel that he will allow himself to. But things right now are just in the discussion stage.

No comments: