Thursday, February 21, 2008

Running

The bank, the convenience store, the pharmacy, the gas station, the vet's office for Freckles food, we did some running today.

The La-Z-Boy feels even more comfortable than usual, as Barb stops running too to take in some Little House on the Prairie. We've come to an agreement. She gets the TV from three to five every day for Little House. I get it Saturday afternoons to watch Premier League soccer from England.

It's been running a bit every day this week. But tomorrow we're finally in the house, and with 3-inches of snow coming overnight that works out just fine for me.

Trying to get our web site up and running again. Doing a little tweaking to the former site but keeping it in the same style, not going for a complete redo. I continuosly debate whether to write more, provide more information, but I end up thinking people enjoy being more visual, entertained, amused.

The kids . . . I'm sorry, young adults . . . are coming over tonight for some Chicken Cordon Bleu with the starch and vegetable du jour. We always look forward to Thursday night dinner with the two. I do try to keep them on their toes, and they keep me on mine.

The days are getting longer and it will soon be time to "spring forward." Barb reported that the blue bells out back had begun to poke out of the dirt - well at least before it snowed yesterday, about an inch.

Even with the three-inches of snow coming tonight, Spring is on its way. I can't wait. A breeze blowing through the house. The backyard coming to life. I'm ready.

No comments: