Sunday, January 20, 2008

Oh My It's Cold

It's crazy cold outside. I can take it until the temperatures hit freezing, after that just keep me inside. Today the temperatures are not even going to get near freezing.

But it's nice and warm in this old house and that is where I'll stay. Barb has been roasting a whole chicken all day and just started on her world famous mashed potatoes. The aroma has taken over the house so much if I moved my jaw up and down I swear I could taste it. We're 30-minutes away from lunch.

Now it's not every gal that would like a home gym as a birthday present. At least I don't think so. But Barb has been very excited about her new Bowflex. We spent the day yesterday assembling it. Pieces and parts across four large boxes, but generally the directions were good and the assembly went well.

It will be another week of lots of little projects. It's important for me to stay busy. Once we get things reorganized around here I'm hoping to spend more time with photography, artwork and writing.

Stay warm everyone!

No comments: