Sunday, January 13, 2008

Busy Month

I expect the month of January to be somewhat busy, with things that need to be done within the house. The carpet tiles look very nice in the room that initially only had sub-flooring. Little Susie, Jim Grim, and Jay Hoke's all celebrated birthdays this past week. There had been a celebration of cake and ice cream last night, but we were unable to attend and sent our love.

Thursday, which had been my mothers birthday, she celebrated by having Alyssa give her a facial and sounds like she enjoyed it immensely. I figure when my birthday gets a little closer, I will take my turn.

With Jim's appointments this month, the only thing I expect is continued good news, with no reason to think otherwise. Everyone have a wonderful Sunday and enjoy yourselves.

No comments: