Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another Year

I cannot believe where the time goes. I am glad to see this year pass and look towards a brighter times. It has taken every ounce of strength I have had, thank goodness I had some it stored away. Personally, I feel that everything is on the up-swing. I look forward to doing some more of the things that we haven't entirely been able to accomplish and get things done as we see fit.

I still may get myself involved in some type of home-based business, but I am not quite ready for that undertaking yet. Also, I usually try and stay on top of getting the taxes done, but the government has seen fit to allow for some changes, so I would expect delays, plus you never know just how quickly you'll get all your necessary tax information. I enjoy doing that type of work within the accounting realm and last year had done some friends taxes for them.

On a much lighter note, Happy Birthday to my Mother, my Brother and my Brother In Law, all within days of each other. I also extremely pleased that my daughter passed the second half of her testing for her license. There had been no doubt in my mind that would be the case.

Happy Day To All!!!

No comments: