Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Follow-Up Day

Jim and I going to a follow-up appointment with his neuro-surgeon today for his take on the most recent MRI he has had. Although it won't hurt to find out information we already have been clued in about. There are always questions in the way they describe the information as it reads on the results. So many technical words, that for the most part, the average person would not entirely understand.

On a different note, I know my daughter has moved from her apartment into her and Charlie's new home. I am very excited for them and I they know that I wish them all the happiness in the world. This past weekend was Alyssa's surprise bridal shower and we got her but good!!! I know Alyssa only has a short time left at school and she has done very well so far and I don't expect that to change. Best of luck to her with her future endeavors in the field.


Everyone have a wonderful day!!!

No comments: