Sunday, July 8, 2007

A Beautiful Sunday

The one thing I miss during my husband's recovery time, is being able to go to church. I realize you can be close to God without attending every week, but there is something special you feel in just being there. Once things improve I certainly hope to begin attending again. The churches that we both attend are a little bit of a drive, but we had been switching back and forth between Red Lion and Myerstown.

I would also love to just go on a mini-vacation, my husband can no longer spend a great deal of time in the sun, but there always other places than just the beach or the warmer climates. We have our wedding anniversary coming up fairly soon, all I want to see as an anniversary wish is to have my husbands health continuosly make a better turn than the day before.

I wish everyone a wonderfully happy Sunday!!!

No comments: