Saturday, July 14, 2007

Nice Saturday

Well, Jim and I went for our early morning walk. It was very nice and the perfect morning for one. Tomorrow is my nephew's birthday party and I am looking forward to it, unfortunately Jim is not up to attending these things yet, but it will come in time.

I see Jim getting better each day, but there is still a ways to go. Life always has it's challenges and this is probably the biggest one we've been through and everyone else that has been involved. It takes alot of love and caring and nurturing to get through all of this and in my opinion it's a test of many aspects of life and going on with life.

I must admit, it was not easy to quit my job, but doing this comes before anything else. I hope all of the friends that I have made at work realize the affect that they have had on me and have helped also to get me through all of this. Some of the people that I am talking about have had personal experiences with this themselves and there support has meant a great deal to me.

No comments: