Sunday, July 1, 2007

A Day In Our Lives

We take a walk day to day,
and in our lives we have to say,
nothing's been easy,
nothing's been fun,
but in the this fight we will have won.

In this walk, it hasn't been fair,
to all of those who know,
you have to care.
It can be the biggest battle in one's life,
God has a plan for those with strife.

We look upon him everyday,
and in all our hearts we have to pray.
You give it everything that it takes,
for in life's decisions,
God is the one that he knows only he makes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I glance back to what the both of you have gone through the last few weeks(since I've actually had time to read), I realized that my little problems I feel are huge in their own way-aren't.
You're both amazingly strong and my prayers have been with you daily. I sometimes wish their were a million hours in a day to be able to touch base with everyone you want to but we all know that will never happen :)
Keep your heads up and prayers going upward, because only HE can grant us the serenity to get through the touch things in life.
If ever a shoulder is needed, you know where to find me. You're missed greatly Barb! Jim - Knowing what you're going through believe me when I say only YOU can make yourself better. Being able to push through like you have been is a step in the healing process. Always remember God never throws something our way He knows we can't handle!
Love you! Crystal