Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Laid Back Kind of Day

Laying low today and trying to relax my mind before the upcoming MRI, I am positive the results will be on the much better side. Jim and I took our walk this morning, which feels very good for the both of us, he is resting at the moment and it is needed and deserved.

I know that once he wakes at this time of the day, he will have to wait until after 6pm this evening in order to eat again due to the timing around his Nexavar. I see a slight improvement with the eating habits but there is still room for much more.

Jim and I will start working on the wedding invitations for my daughter very soon, we are awaiting paper samples to do some sample work and taked it from there. Actually, it is a project I am looking forward to and of course is an event that I am looking forward to. Among ourselves, we have come up with some very creative ideas to make them turn out in a very professional manner.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!!

No comments: