Thursday, July 19, 2007

Just Waiting

Another few days of waiting for the results of yesterday's MRI. It would be nice to know today or tomorrow, rather than through the weekend. I anticipate only positive results from the whole brain radiation, but there are more MRI's and CAT scans to come just as follow ups to the entire procedure.

I spoke with my daughter Alyssa yesterday and she is preparing to move into her new home over the next week and I may need to help her pack, I will wait to see how things fall into place. The BIG wedding date continues to get closer and moving right along. I know that Alyssa and Charlie, along with everyone involved are very excited. I swear I think those two are like two peas in a pod.

I guess over the next 5-7 years I will have at least one grandchild to spoil and to babysit. BRING IT ON!!! lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, when you get to be a grandmother, that makes some of us feel really ancient. but you are right, there is a lot to look forward to. Jim's good results first, Alyssa & Charlies festivities and all the rest to follow. Bring it on!

Love you both,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to hearing good results from the MRI.

This packing is driving me nuts, I appreciate you wanting to help. I can't believe tomorrow is settlement already.

Hope you guys are doing well, and keep up with the walking, I am sure it makes you feel a lot better.

Back to packing!

Love,
Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, can't wait for you to be a grandma too, don't be spoiling too much I don't want them to be a brat!

love,
Alyssa

Anonymous said...

I guess that will make me a great grandma. Yikes!! When did I get to be so old. Well, I am a good spoiler as well. First I have to pass the hurdle of finding shoes to go to the wedding -- how does anyone feel about old, beat up New Balance sneakers -- give me your honest opinion because I ordered 5 pairs of shoes and had to send them all back. My skirt is beaded so I think sneakers and socks would be really cool and could even start a new fashion statement.

We all know that the power of prayer has been working for us this past few weeks and our family is so very grateful for these prayers and the care and support shown to our family. We will never stop praying for Jimmy's complete recovery. Love to both of you. Myerstown Mom