Thursday, October 11, 2007

Things Around The House Day

Well today was the day to remove air conditioners. My parents came over to assist, which we certainly appreciated all there help. Two of the air conditioners are BIG beasts. It has been one of those days that it was kind of blah outside but the sun has finally shown up, however it is still much cooler outside.

I have to give special wishes to my Uncle Larry whom has lung cancer and by his own personal choice will be going through surgery. I know that all I want is to see him back on his feet again and a quick recovery. I give them all my love and most sincere thoughts as the family goes through this.

On somewhat of a brighter note, my parents will be leaving for a few days of vacation time, which is well deserved. They are going to West Virginia to enjoy the Greenbrier and I am sure that they will have all kinds of things to talk about upon there return.

I am also to understand that my nephew Ellis is in love with a young lady at his school, he is starting at a young age, but we are also talking about the son of my sister, HAHAHA!!! (if you knew my sister you would know what I am talking about) just kidding it was meant just a cute gesture.

No comments: