Friday, January 9, 2009

Moving Along

Somehow Christmas cookies continue to fill our kitchen counter.

I don't know where they keep coming from. I've gained a couple pounds.

For me that is of course a good thing. I have been hanging out around 170-pounds for quite awhile now, for many, many months. Ten or 15 pounds-could suit me quite well.

Hang on...I better grab a Christmas cookie...

OK.

Things really have been going pretty well overall. I'm not sleeping quite as much as I probably should. But, then on the other hand I am getting more done in general. Actually I can't stop doing stuff.

I started driving again yesterday too. That was no big deal. And at the same time it was a big deal because I did't like to be a burden to others to drive me around (but thanks so much from the bottom of my heart for doing it).

I knew I had to start driving yesterday because I was starting to feel like Paris Hilton.

I'm feeling very healthy as of late, and want to get back into the exercises. I am trying to be cautious of the right hip though as the radiation treatment to that continues.

Coming home from that radiation treatment today we might pop in somewhere to buy a little paint. I figure I can tackle the simple upstairs hallway and it will eat-up some of my steroid and Christmas cookie energy.

We do have about 682 channels on our TV. But if you need one thing to get motivated to get up and do something, just watch that TV for about 10-minutes.

No comments: