Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gamma Knife Treatment

This morning came early, Jim was up at 3:30 and I was up an hour later. My father was here this morning about 6:45, but we were on a mission. They took Jim through the entire procedure of fitting his head with the frame, getting an MRI and the gamma knife treatment itself. Once Jim goes through the treatment he is a bit groggy and out of it. I am certain that it is a result of the pain medication they give him and would probably knock anyone out.

I wanted to let everyone know that things seemed to have gone very well, Jim is napping right now, which I am glad. I can't thank everyone enough for there involvement in Jim's getting better, between the rides and the prayers and the positivity, that just shows how much he is loved and cared for.

No comments: