Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Zzzzzzzzz

Slept well until about 1 a.m. last night. After that it was just rolling and flipping around.

Barb dreamt that Shane Victorino, of the Phillies, invited me to Hawaii and I went and left her behind.

Jeesh.

I dreamt that Barb and I accidentally got caught up in a mafia hit but some how escaped through a backdoor.

So neither of us slept as well as we could have.

I'm trying to gather my energy and determination together to get to my daily exercises. I will push myself. The exercises will get done.

We don't have a big day ahead. We have to do some banking. I have to do some work on a product catalog.

But with last night's lack of sleep, I know I'm destined for an afternoon nap today.

With the combination of the Torisel and the furnace kicking in from this cold, cold morning, my body is drying out all over. I woke up today with a cracked lip. I'm gulping down the water to try to rehydrate myself.

Everything is pretty quiet here in Marietta. That's just the way I like it.

Our thoughts are with Amber this week though, as she deals with another tragic loss to her family. First her father passed away from cancer, and now this week her sister passed away in a car accident.

Amber you're always considered a great friend of our family, and we'll always be here for you in anyway we can.

No comments: