Monday, August 11, 2008

It's a Monday

The habits of life tell me that it's a Monday, so get to work!

And I am getting to work, with pumpkin bread in one hand and a small cup of coffee in the other.

There's nothing pressing on my to-do list, nothing exciting, just a lot of pesky little Monday-type stuff. I have to talk to a client about costs of expanding their website. I have to fill the bird feeder. I have to get a doctor's referral that slipped through the cracks straightened out with Aetna. I have to make meatballs for spaghetti tonight. You know, about a dozen different things like that.

Speaking of meatballs (LOL), Barbie has aspired into quite the chef here as of late. Using fresh basil and tomatoes picked off our deck she whipped up a creamy pesto shrimp fettucine the other night that was four-star restaurant quality. Then last night she pulled a french onion soup out of her pocket that was mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

If I don't gain weight it's certainly not Barb's fault.

Not sure if the bike or the bowflex is going to be part of this Monday. But it's certainly going to be one of them.

OK. Time for me to punch that time clock.

No comments: