Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I have a wonderful day to celebrate today, it is our 3rd anniversary. It still amazes me how time flys. My love for Jim has just continued to grow more and more each year. We've been through alot together in a short period of time.

I am so thankful to have him in my life. I am looking forward to a nice dinner this evening at the Accomac in Wrightsville. People that know us (even people that don't) can tell just how much we care about each other.


Jim makes everyday worthwhile,
because of his terrific kindness and smile.
I can't ask for a better way,
to show my love each and every day.

We take care of each other as we should,
I would do so much more if I could.
Even when times haven't gotten rough,
and all has been very tough.

I am lucky and I know,
that our love will continue to grow and grow.
I have a very special love in my life,
and it couldn't be better to be his wife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 60TH ANNIVERSARY!
just kidding on the 60 part.


Love,
Alyssa