Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Week, New Attitude

After licking my wounds for the past month I'm feeling better and eager to get back to a little more exercise and activity.

I have an ultra-sound scheduled for Monday to try to determine what has been going on in my right abdomen that has caused me so much pain. But in all honesty the pain has continued to diminish across the past few days and I've been feeling better and better.

I still have a swollen lymph node on the back of my neck, but it changes size quite dramatically. Typically it's so small in the morning that you can barely find it. But by day's end it's fairly pronounced again.

The doc may stick a needle in the node to run some pathology on its contents. But considering it's changing size so dramatically it's skeptical it's cancer, but more of a reaction to something else going on.

I've been staying away from a lot of physical stuff to prevent aggrevating whatever has been causing me pain. But the pain has improved enough that I want to at the very least get back to some light exercises.

I've got a very busy week with plenty to do from Albert Design Studio work to installing a rain barrel along the back side of the house. Taking things methodically and slowly I can knock some of these things out hopefully.

A roofer is due today to give us a price on fixing two leaks around our chimney and one mystery leak. The bug guy is coming back today to try to bait for the pain in the butt tiny little odorous household ants which continue to attack the kitchen.

And the deli has breaded boneless porkchops with scalloped potatoes today! Woohoo!

No comments: