Monday, September 24, 2007

A Most Blessed Event

It was the most beautiful sight to behold, my daughter in her wedding gown and her husband to be in his tuxedo. The entire wedding party looked incredible. I am so proud to have such a beautiful daughter and a wonderful son-in-law. I know that they will care for each other for the rest of their lives.

The wedding reception was nothing like I have ever experienced and everyone had a fantastic time. I will be thinking of Charlie and Alyssa during they are on there honeymoon and can't imagine them not having a wonderul time.

During the course of the evening Jim hung around as long as he possibly could, but the time came when he knew it was time to rest. I wish he had been feeling more like himself, but he did his best and that alone was all anyone could ask.

Please know Alyssa and Charlie, that we love you both very much and think of you constantly!!!

No comments: