Friday, December 28, 2007

My Holiday Blessings

Christmas has been the best this year,
I haven't had to shed a tear.
Things had been difficult,
but not to worry,
life is not to be rushed or hurried.

I had the best time with family in their homes,
for in the recent past tears had shown.
But all is much better now,
and we all made this year through some how.

I have prayed and pondered on what is to be,
but most of my prayers are meant for someone very special to me.
I feel as though my prayers have been answered in many ways,
in the passing of 365 days.

I have been blessed with my continued husbands health,
for in this world it's not all about wealth.
In all of this my daughters wedding was wonderful,
and I need not boast,
I shed tears at the hearing of the toast.

I am grateful for so much in life,
too many to name,
but those involved remain the same.
I thank those of you that truly care,
for I feel I have alot to share.

No comments: