Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Christmas Carol

Well, I finally got to watch what I consider to be my all time favorite Christmas move which is A Christmas Carol in the old black and white version. Thanks to Jim "caving" on another early gift. To me that movie has always had alot of meaning, I remember having a deep appreciation for that movie.

When it comes to some of the holiday programming, I have found that this movie at least on the cable network that we have, it is hard to find on television. I have found that the newer versions of this movie, aren't nearly as good as the older ones. I am a true sap when it comes to this movie among other types of programs and anyone who knows me well enough, knows that to be very true.

Thank you Jim for making the Christmas season special as always, and "caving" like you tend to do.

No comments: