Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wedding Preparations

With only a little over a month to go for the wedding, things are definitely falling into place. RSVP's continue to be returned on a daily basis and the reality is right there. I know that when the day finally arives, I will be a total headcase, the one and only daughter that I have will be starting her life and all that goes with it. I continue to think back and wonder where the time has gone, it only feels like yesterday as she was growing up and it happened much quicker than anyone would have anticipated.

I am going to try and have a grip on my emotions, but I also know that I am kidding myself. In a way, I would like to turn back the clock and go back to the time when she was just an infant and start it all over again. I know I can't do that, but the wishful thinking is there. She knows that I only want what is best for her and I know that she will experience the most wonderful things in life.

She also knows that she will always be my baby!!!

No comments: