Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Little Update

Sorry we haven't been posting updates daily lately. No new news is good news. I've always said - give me boring and plenty of it, life is exciting enough without seeking out excitement.

I've always said I'd never jump out of a perfectly good plane just for thrills. Just taking the car out into traffic is plenty exciting enough for me!

And I've been through enough excitement this year, so a boring week or two is definitely in order.

My energy levels continue to get better each week. I have to focus on rebuilding strength and continuing to exercise. My eating has gotten slightly better and I continue to work on it. But I've got a long way to go with the eating yet also. I do think that I've at least been able to level off the weight loss.

Thanks to everyone for their continued support. It's a long road. But the road seems to be leading out over the horizon and not just running in a circle.

No comments: