Friday, August 3, 2007

Au Gratin Potatoes

Au Gratin potatoes?

Yes. Aug Gratin potatoes provided me with what I considered a big breakthrough yesterday.

I actually ate some. It didn't taste great to me. But, more importantly, it didn't taste bad either.

I haven't been able to eat anything cooked, or savory in nature. I think it will take some work, and it will be a bit to build myself up to regular-sized portions, but I take this as at least a good initial sign. Au Gratin potatoes.

We're busy with Alyssa and Charlie's wedding invitations. They've got to go! And we're on it!

Hope everyone finds some shade or some air conditioning to spend their day in today. I'll be trying to find out what comes next after au gratin potatoes - when you're recovering from cancer treatments you have modest goals!

No comments: