Monday, June 16, 2008

Quick Update

I had a rough night Saturday night. I'm not sure why. A bad headache dogged me most of the day, and then kept me up through the entire night. I finally fell asleep early Sunday morning and after a few hours woke up feeling OK.

I'm tentatively going through the drug transition here. My body has become accustom to the daily dose of drugs it's been fed over the past 14-months. When I started the Torisel on Friday I immediately stopped all other drugs, not just the Nexavar, but also all the other drugs I took to help control side-effects.

I'm sure it's putting my body through a bit of a roller coaster. And it's hard to say at this point exactly what the Torisel may have in store for me. But it's all a transition that I'm riding through.

This weekend we had some great visits with my brother and sister on Saturday, and Alyssa and Charlie on Sunday.

Today a potential client is stopping by with his big boss to discuss developing a web site.

And thanks Bill for all the work on our front window. Getting a "real" window for that space has been long on the to-do list for us, ever since we bought the house. And no worries Susan, we have plenty more to do to help keep your husband out of trouble. LOL

No comments: