Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Good Friends

There is nothing like seeing a good friend that you haven't seen in quite a few months or even had an opportunity to talk to. Jim and I had a surprise visit by one of my good friends from Clipper Magazine (Ms. Robin), she actually did come over with some books I had left behind at Clipper. I was so glad to see her because I miss alot of the people that I had worked very closely with, and they know that, or at least I hope that they do. She did hang out for awhile and we chatted and caught up with some time lost and we hope to get together some time soon with some of the other people that I worked with at Clipper, which I feel would be a great thing to do.

I hope the people that I worked closely with, know that I think about them frequently and know how much I miss them.

No comments: