Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy - Keeps Me Out of Trouble

In the 30s this morning. Brrrrrrrr. I'm not ready for all this yet.

Waking up feeling productive this morning, which is good since I've got a busy day planned ahead of me.

I've got some studio work to get at, which is good. My business has always kind of worked like a little snowball at the top of a big hill. Give it a little push start and it just turns into a bigger and bigger snowball as it rolls down the hill.

Here's hoping...

Yesterday was all I could take in market investments. A few weeks ago I had drawn a line in the sand and said to Barb, "If we reach this level, I'm bailing."

We reached that level yesterday. We bailed.

Our broker picked up the phone sounding like he was already slumped over on his desk and depressed. He didn't say much but, "I understand."

I told him that I plan to be back, but I have to stop the bleeding for now.

Nobody's spending. Confidence in the economy is at the lowest I ever remember.

SOMEBODY PUSH THE LITTLE SNOWBALL AT THE TOP OF THE HILL!

(laughing)

Sorry. I didn't mean to yell.

P.S. JoAnn - thanks for the assignment! I'm on it!

No comments: