Monday, October 20, 2008

Bingo Sunday

I had plans of hitting the basket bingo jackpot yesterday, but it didn't really happen that way. The main purpose of yesterday's bingo was a fundraiser for my nephew Ellis' school. The bingo party consisted of myself, Alyssa, Charlie, my mom, my Aunt Alice, my sister, one of her high school girl friends, her daughter, and Jay's sister Susie.

We had a wonderful time, my sister's friend won a basket, but the rest of us came up empty. I simply enjoyed the fact of being able to get together with the above people. I actually had been fairly lucky in the past with bingo, but yesterday I was out of my element. I think it was wonderful that Alyssa had donated (2) gift certificates for her Skin Care by Alyssa. We of course were all wishing that we had gotten our hands on that basket or door prize.

I look forward to the possibility of a next time of being able to do this and just having fun with family and friends.

No comments: