Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good Morning

After taking into consideration how much this blog meant to Jim and the others who have read it, I am going to try and maintain it the best that I can. What I would like others to consider doing is writing in the comments, either the stories they have of times spent with Jim or the impact he has made in life.

I can personally tell you (and everyone probably already knows this) he had a big a heart and truly cared about those that surrounded him.

Please tolerate me as I try and get over the hurt of his passing (as all of us are), all I know is will try and continue to make him proud of having had been married to me.

Also, Happy St. Patricks Day

4 comments:

Matt said...

Great idea Barb. If you could get Alyssa's and Doug's words that they shared, that would be a great kick-off!

We love you, and I can see him looking down with that big goofy smile, proud as heck.

Anonymous said...

Barb, I am so glad that you are going to continue Jims blog
Sharon

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have decided to do this. I continue to be inspired by your strength.

Karen

April said...

Barb, You know I didn't know Jim only through your mother. I still go to this web sight to be encouraged by his life. I feel for you and family and glad you are going to continue. Know we are here for you and support your life in Jim.