Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fond Memories....

I will continue to add to this blog because certain things I have remembered that are laughable about Jim and his funny way of approaching me quite some time ago, are worth every moment (before we were together):

One of his questions had been, How I felt that a roll of toilet paper was to be over or under. (I guess this was his way of factoring compatibility)

In the beginning, he had e-mailed many romantic letters to me that I have never gotten rid of, because I knew that a relationship may develop.

2 comments:

Matt said...

His Uncle Ray used to have a very strong preference on over vs. under. A certain unnamed granddaughter used to switch it in his bathroom just to get him going :)

Barb said...

When Jim began to quiz me on this stuff, it certainly made me laugh.