Saturday, June 5, 2010

In A Relationship

When Jim and I had begun to have our relationship together, it had taken some time in order to get to know each other in a domestic way. Eventually, we grew (I think) to have mutual respect and common ground together. In my opinion, when you meet your soul-mate you know it almost immediately, somehow I guess he knew it sooner than I did. It took him awhile to pursue what interest he must have found in me.

I look back upon things and I would not have traded the time I had with him for a split second. I treasure the relationship we had together as a couple.

In 2006, even after after the removal of his kidney. We had spoken of having a child together, but in 2007 as things had become difficult again, that decision had been made for us. We even had a name picked out (Patrick James), however, things happen for a reason.

Jim and I wanted to continue our lives together as a couple should. We were committed to each other and that is what we felt between us.

I Love You Jim and Thank You for being such a BIG PART of my life, Alyssa's life and of course the rest of the family included. You have made such an impact.

No comments: