Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good Morning


I woke up quite early this morning, somewhat earlier than I would have liked. I am really trying to get things back in order. I bought paint at Home Depot plus brushes etc., Jim and I had always wanted to finish the kitchen and the backroom and then begin painting the bedroom.

I still am unable to sleep in our bed, it is to difficult for the moment to not feel that person next to you. I cannot believe it will be approaching what would have been our 5th anniversary. I am especially glad now that I had kept on the letters he had sent me in previous times, they are very precious to me. It helps me go back in time when things were wonderful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah Barbie. I can only imagine how hard all this is for you. I think you are doing great and am proud that you are going ahead with work around the house and learning to drive. I have no words to take away the pain, but am hopeful that time will heal.

Love, Mom